Monday, October 12, 2009

Birthday Sausage

Today was the 27th birthday of my friend Caroleeeeeena! To celebrate the awesomeness that she is, we went to Olive Garden. Olive Garden just recently started serving gluten free pasta, so I was very excited to be able, once again, to eat their food. After showing up 30 minutes late (my work consult ran long :( ), I wished her a happy birthday and sat down to order! I ordered my gluten free pasta with marinara sauce and salad! Once the salad showed up, I remember that I wanted to add sausage to the marinara (the meat sauce is not gluten free, but I assume their sausages are.) Apparently, in Olive Garden speak, ordering a sausage after the pasta order means that the sausage should come out separately, and before the pasta is brought out. And well, I bet you can guess what sort of amusing comments my friends had about that ;)

Courtesy of Angie, a picture of "my sausage."

Good night to all, and a very happy birthday to you, Miss Carolina!

No comments:

Post a Comment