Saturday, August 13, 2011

Bedroom!

Ever since I moved into my house, I have wanted to "do" my bedroom. I moved in with some random pieces of furniture that didn't really match but were usable, knowing that some day I would buy a bedroom set. Well, life happened...and didn't happen...and happened some more...and then finally, earlier this year, I decided it was time! Voila, my new bedroom furniture!
Bed and nightstands
Dresser
Upright Dresser
So, step one was complete. Then I went on a hunt for a bedding set! That didn't take as long :)
Don't mind the upside down Penn State Blanket (that's my cat hair catcher)


Yay, step 2 complete! I've even got a little "Alliance" versus "Horde" going on :)
Now, I am in the decorating phase. I am nowhere near done, but here is the start!
Totally the saying I live by :)
More to come as time permits (well, and budget!) Oh, and I got a new bookshelf as well (for those that noticed the incorrectly colored one in the first picture) but I don't have a picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment